Travelling is one of life’s great pleasures, but it is important to remember that no travel is risk free. Travellers should research the areas where they will be travelling and consider any potential risks that maybe involved.
Preparation is key to enjoyable and safe travel. Please ensure that:
- Any pre-existing medical condition is being managed effectively
- That you have ordered and take with you a good supply of your medication to allow for delays.
- That you have the recommended vaccines and medicines for the area to be visited.
- Purchase any tools/aids to ensure your safety ie: Insect Repellent, First aid kit.
- We would advise the following websites :
- if you need further information or require any vaccines please complete a travel risk assessment form and send back the completed form to Admin.email@example.com or hand in to reception.
- One of the Nurses will assess the form, and you will hear back from them either via text, email or phone call( if you do not have a mobile or e-mail address)
Combe Down is a Yellow Fever Vaccination Centre and can provide a range of Private Travel Vaccines. Please complete a travel risk assessment form and submit to Admin.firstname.lastname@example.org and advise Private Travel.