Life at times is difficult and there is not always someone amongst your friends and family that you feel you can talk to. The Doctors and Nurses at the Surgery are always happy to listen & help you.
Support and counselling is also available through:
- Off The Record – BANES (This is available to anyone under 25)
- Childline (This is available to children and young people up to the age of 19)
- BANES Talking Therapies
- Headspace – Focusing on wellbeing, meditation, stress and anxiety relief.
- Sliverline (This is available to anyone over 55)
- HappyMaps – HappyMaps is a signposting service if you are worried about your child’s behaviour or mental health. The website will signpost you to books, websites, support groups, counselling services so you can find help and support for you and your child.
Social media pages that offer help and support:
Other helplines and resources:
- National Domestic Abuse Helpline (This is available to anyone, regardless of gender)
- Men’s Advice Line (This is available to men suffering from abuse)