Book Appointments, Order Repeat Prescriptions, view your Summary Medical Record you can also request Detailed Coded Record access which will allow you to view test results online with SystmOnline
How to register for online services
To register for online services you will need a log on username and password. In order to protect your confidentiality you will need to get your log on details in person, you can do that in the following ways:-
- At the reception desk in Combe Down or at the Branch Surgery. For your own security you must bring some form of photographic identification (Photo ID) to do so, e.g. your passport/ photo driving license.
- From your GP or Nurse at your next appointment (but please do not make an appointment just for this).
- Carers – if you order prescriptions online for another person then you will need to provide written permission from that person before we can give you their logon details.
- Housebound – if you are genuinely housebound and unable to come to the surgery then please contact us and we will arrange for your new details to be sent to you.
- Children – PARENTS of patients under 13 years of age can obtain proxy parental access, this means parents have access online for their children via their own online account, to obtain this please visit the surgery with parental photo ID so this can be actioned. If a parent wants Summary Care Record and Detailed Coded Record access for their children online then an additional form will need to be filled out and sent to child’s GP for authorisation.
- ALL patients aged 13 to 16 will need to attend in person with photo ID and will be given their log on details individually. If a patient aged 13 to 16 wants Summary Care Record and Detailed Coded Record access an additional form will need to be filled out and sent to the child’s GP for authorisation. We will not provide log on details to the parents of any children aged 13 to 16 unless the teenager is present.
- Please note that we cannot accept email requests for your new details and in order to reduce the costs to the NHS we will only send new logon details out to those patients who are housebound.
Online Mobile App
You can now download the SystmOne online app to any smartphone or Iphone for quick, easy access to book GP appointments, order repeat medication and look at your test results.
For further information about online services please visit the NHS website.